chapter 4
One big takeaway from this section is how far technology has come over the years and how the ways we utilize it today would have been unimaginable even 50 years ago. Almost everything used to be on paper and now nearly everything can be found digitally. This is a huge change and the older generations are sort of suffering the consequences because they have to learn how to operate in this new world whereas the younger generations are just growing up with the new technology. One thing this made me think of is phone books- everybody used to have them but now everyone just keeps contacts in their phones. I'm not even sure if they make phone books anymore but I know that when I was little we still got phone books so that is one example of a big change over a short amount of time. Another big change is with education- you can now take courses online which is something that has never been possible before and it is even more prevalent now after the pandemic.
Comments
Post a Comment