welsh chapter 2 blog

 Chapter two, The Archival Revisionism of Mass Digitization, focuses on the action of putting history into digital versions. I found it interesting that there is a connection between new technologies and social changes. I never thought about how the social aspects would be impacted by the action of putting history into different forms. It was helpful that the author included examples of the digitization because it showed me just how necessary it was to make history available in more forms. I also found the comparison between the United States histories and Britain interesting to look at. There was a concentration on the CD, which I found out had a large impact on the digitization of history. This chapter was helpful in the understanding of the next step in revealing the relationship of history and technology. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5